About

Thursday, March 29, 2012

3 small shopping trips - CVS, Giant Eagle & Target + mail day 3/29

I wanted to check the price of the Barbie items at Target tonight to see if that would be the best place to use the new $5 off $20 Barbie purchase coupon. While there I noticed they had marked down the Disney Princess Vanity to 70%! After using my 50% coupon from the Target ad I only paid $13.49 for a $90 toy! 


If you are interested in checking out your local store to see if they have it 70%, here is the picture I took Sunday of it. If it is at 70%, you should find it priced at $26.98:



Giant Eagle:
OOP: $.30
Savings of: $7.04




I am still debating on if I want to do the P&G FuelPerks deal. I have it worked out to pay around $8 OOP & earn $.20 fuel perks, but I'm not sure if I want to spend that much...hopefully they'll still have everything in stock if I do decide to take advantage of the deal:) I had a feeling the Blistex would sell out quickly, so I stopped by tonight to pick it up. My store only had like 10 left after I took these 2. There are also $.55 peelies on most of the Stove Top boxes at my store, so keep your eyes peeled for those! They do double, so it makes for a better deal than the $.50 from the 3/25 Sunday paper!


2 Blistex $.69 each 
 -used 2 $.35 coupons from the Sunday paper - expire 3/31! (doubled to $.69 each)
=2 for FREE!


2 Stove Top stuffing's $1.25 each
 -used 2 $.55 peelies found on the boxes (doubled to $1.10 each)
=$.15 a box!


CVS:
OOP: $.66
Savings of: $2


Nothing too exciting....I just used my FREE candy or beverage item CVS coupon. The coupon takes off the full $2 value, so I wanted to make sure I got enough to cover the full value :)


In the mail today I received:


Staples Easy Rebate for $52.66 from this shopping trip (not pictured - already deposited)
FREE Great Grains cereal coupon from the promotion previously available here
FREE Nordic Naturals Pet sample and coupon previously available here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More