About

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I reached my Swagbucks goal!!

I have been working hard the last 3 weeks to get 5795 Swagbucks so i could get a $50.00 Southwest gift card. Well.....I REACHED MY GOAL!! I am super excited and can't believe i was able to do it! It was no where near as hard as i thought it would be and it awesome to know our plane tickets for vacation will be that much cheaper:) I am going to try to get another $50.00 gift card by July so we can save $100.00 on the plane tickets!

I hope this post will help some people decide to FINALLY sign up for Swagbucks! I have been a member for a few months but just started really trying to reach my goal. What could be better than getting a free gift card just for searching the web, doing a few surveys and watching a few videos! :)

Interested in signing up for Swagbucks? join here. I hope to see a few more people decide to try it out! If you need help learning what the heck to do, feel free to ask!

1 comments:

That is AWESOME!!!
Good job :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More