About

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Marsh shopping trip!

So, until yesterday i had never heard of the grocery store Marsh. I found out though they were tripling all coupons $1.00 and under. This makes for A LOT of free stuff! When i got there this evening i was greeted by TONS of couponers and empty shelves. So, my trip didn't go exactly as planned. I was still able to get a lot for next to nothing! I won't list out all the details because the closest Marsh to my area is 90 mins away, so i doubt many people are going to hop in the car to go. We were in the area of one though today so it kinda justified stopping :)

OOP: 2.82 SAVINGS OF 91.18 (97%)


The only items i paid for were:
1 box of Mini wheat's .89
chi chi tortillas .50
battery .69
town house crackers .49 each

I received a little overage on some coupons also. Everything else was FREE when the coupons tripled!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More