About

Friday, May 10, 2013

Kroger & Meijer run 5/10


Meijer
OOP: $8.08 & earned $1.00 OYNO
Savings of: $19.95

I don't think I have been grocery shopping in 2 months! I usually just head out to pick up what we may need for dinner or make my husband just pick things up at his work. We have literally been out of food though all week so I decided to head out and pick up a few things. I should have done a big grocery trip but with the rain, cold and the fact I had a dentist appointment this morning, I wasn't really feeling a big trip. So...I guess I'll rely on my husband to bring home dinner items for a few more days! :)

I had clipped the 5% off mperk available today and tomorrow so the prices listed below are after the 5% discount! After checking out, I received a Catalina for $5 off my next Meijer gift card purchase of $50 or more! YAY!

Red Gold diced tomato's $1.42
 -used FREE coupon received from Johnsonville
=FREE

Uncle Ben's ready rice $1.89
 -used FREE coupon received from Johnsonville (took off $1.99)
=FREE (+ $.10 credit)

Nature's Own bread $2.46
 -used $.75 coupon from the 5/12 Sunday paper (doubled to $1.00)
=$1.46

Johnsonville Sausage $.3.13
 -used FREE coupon received from Johnsonville
=FREE

2 Carnation Instant Breakfast $4.93 each
 -used 2 $1.50 coupons available here
=$3.43 each & earned $1.00 OYNO for buying 2

Puff's tissues $.70
 -used $1.00 coupon previously available here
=$.30 money maker

Huggies wipes $1.90
 -used $.50 coupon from the 5/12 Sunday paper (doubled to $1.00)
=$.90

International delight creamer $2.37
 -used FREE coupon previously available here
=FREE

Purina One canned cat food $.67
 -used FREE coupon previously available here
=FREE

I also had a random $.74 "coupon" taken off...but I am not sure what it goes to?!





Kroger
OOP: $22.54 & earned $2.00 OYNO
Savings of: $16.69

I have rarely shopped at Kroger since they stopped doubling in Cincinnati. I LOVE the Santa Cruz Organic lemonade though and they have a great deal on it all summer long. So, I made a trip out and was able to pick up a few other deals

4 Santa Cruz lemonade $1.50 each (these are usually $2.49)

Kroger eggs $1.69
 -used FREE coupon received in a Kroger home mailer
=FREE

3 Kraft Fresh Take $2.09 each (clearance)
 -used $1.00 coupon available here & $1.00 ecoupon available here
=$1.09 each & earned $2.00 OYNO

2 Liberte yogurts $1.00 each
 -used FREE ecoupon available here
 -used FREE coupon from BzzAgent (took off $1.25)
=$.25 money maker
*will also receive a $.30 Saving Star deposit

Uncle Matt's organic orange juice $5.59

Fancy Feast cat food $.65
 -used FREE ecoupon  previously available here
=FREE

Pork Tenderloin $11.23
 -used $5.00 coupon from BzzAgent
=$6.23

Jersey Cow chocolate milk $2.79





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More