About

Friday, May 31, 2013

Kmart run - additional 50% off toy clearance!


I headed out to Kmart yesterday looking for a specific store coupon to take advantage of the Scott toilet paper deal this week in their ad (spend $30, get $10 back). I went to 3 Kmart stores....and didn't find it at any! Instead, we ended up with the items pictured above (sorry for the terrible picture quality!)

The first 2 stores I went to didn't have much in the toy area on clearance but the last store I went to had a decent selection. All clearance toys are an additional 50% off the sticker price! If you have a Kmart nearby, I think it is worth heading out to see what toys they have on clearance.


Store 1:
toddler pajamas $5.99
 -used $5.99 in Shop your Way Reward points (I wanted to just use the free $5.00 I posted about here, but the cashier used the full amount of the item)
=FREE!

Store 2:
toddler shoes $7.99
 -used $5.00 off any shoe purchase store coupon (received from store 1 after checking out)
=$2.99

Store 3:
itikes Map $22.50 (currently $33.95 on Amazon)

CyberCycle remote controlled motorcycle $11.00

2 Ritz travel cups $1.00 each (not pictured)
 -used $10.00 in SYWR points coupon when I spent $35 (received from store 1 after checking out)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More