About

Monday, February 6, 2012

Mail Day 2/6 - good day!

I love a good mail day....no bills and freebies:)

A few days ago I received my FREE Huggies from the Youtube promotion here
The 2 Advil coupons pictured below were in my paper this past Sunday

Today I received:


FREE Messie Jessie children's book previously available here
FREE Acne Free Sulfer mask & coupon previously available here
FREE Subscription of Cosmopolitan previously received from Groupon
Cash back check from Shop at Home for $41.94

  **If you haven't signed up for Shop at Home or Ebates yet, it's definitely worth it! I received my first Ebates check back in December for $17.51 & I am currently waiting on another check for $9.38. That's $68.83 in free money between both cash back sites!

If you would like to learn more about Ebates & Shop at Home just head over here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More