About

Sunday, January 4, 2015

My Target 90% off shopping trip


I have been waiting all week for the Target Christmas clearance to go to 90% off and today is the day! There were a few things I had been eyeing since 50% that were no longer there but overall I am happy with the things I got. I was surprised to see the 6ft-10ft trees still available also! I debated on getting one but ended up deciding against it.

If you head out make sure to check the regular sections for hidden clearance items.  I opened the cookie sheets already but there is a Wilton set that has a striped red and white label that will ring up 90%. I also found the Barbies in the toy section and the Paw Patrol toy. There are select UPCs on the Paw Patrol toys that will ring up 90% off. I just looked for a UPC that was different than the rest. I also found the clothes in the regular kids sections. Just look for anything that looks holiday-ish. The plastic Up & Up cups and the kids Santa plates were also found in the regular aisles. The red, white and green tissue paper was with the party supplies and you may find the Polar Express set in the Electrics department instead of seasonal.

If you headed out, what all did you score?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More