About

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Shopping Trips 11/16 - Kroger, Staples, Old Navy & CVS


I headed out last night to do all my shopping from this week! I wanted to use my Kroger ecoupons for the deli, meat, $2.00 off my order and produce because too often I forget I have them clipped and they expire! I didn't realize when I picked up the chicken that it was on sale...so I wasn't able to use the $3.00 off a $10.00 meat purchase ecoupon (I was around $1.40 short) I have been obsessed lately with homemade sausage and gravy, so I guess I'll have the ecoupon for when we need for sausage :)

Kroger:
OOP: $7.99
Savings of: $13.92

fruit medley $4.50
watermelon $.82
 -used $2.00 off a $5.00 produce purchase ecoupon available here

Garlic bread $2.50
Tuscan bread $2.50
 -used $2.00 off a deli/bakery purchase ecoupon available here

Chicken $2.69
2 country sausage $2.99 each

 -used 2.00 off your next purchase ecoupon available here
 -used $5.00 OYNO from a previous transaction


Staples:
OOP: $0.00 & earned $30.00 in Staples gift cards

Staples is having a deal through 11/24 when you purchase a Visa or MasterCard gift card for $100, you will receive a $15 Staples gift card via Easy Rebate. If you aren't a huge Staples shopper, this deal may not be that great for you. There is a $5.95 fee on each card, so after you factor in the gift card, it only works out to be a $19 money maker (in the form of a Staples gift card) I had 2 prepaid Visas that we received from a promotion that were going to expire in January that I basically "rolled" into this deal. I like to save back cards like these for vacations, and we won't be going anywhere by the end of January to use the old cards so this worked out perfectly for me. I didn't have to pay anything OOP (since the previous gift cards were free anyway) and I earned $30.00 in Staples gift cards!


Staples Online
OOP: $4.00
Savings of: $40.25

I also had some Staples rewards that were going to expire at the end of the year. I always purchase cleaning supplies with my Staples rewards (weird right?! :)) and always online so I can earn cash back. My husband and I are currently switching out all of our cleaning/H&B/laundry supplies so I used the rewards to pick up what usually would be a pretty expensive purchase! I have a Staples premier card (I think that is what it's called), so my shipping is always free (which is nice!)

Seventh Generation toilet bowl cleaner $5.29
3 Seventh Generation dish washer detergent $5.99 each
Seventh Generation Laundry detergent $20.99
 -use $40.25 in coupons and rewards


CVS
OOP: $16.00
Savings of: $19.97

I had enough ECB to cover this purchase, but I am saving them for tomorrow (CVS Black Friday!) I wanted to share this deal though because I will also take advantage of Endorse rewards and I am not sure if everyone uses that program!

Spend $30 on Huggies/Pampers and earn $10.00 ECB
3 Huggies diapers $10.00 each
 -used 3 $3.00 coupon available here

 -used $5.00 ECB

I will now submit my receipt to Endorse and will receive 50% on my diapers purchase in cash back (up to $5.00)! The amount spent is figured AFTER coupons, so that is why I didn't want to use a ton of ECB. I wanted to take full advantage of getting the full $5.00 back. If you haven't signed up for Endorse, you can head over here to do so! It will work on any Android or iPhone!

Old Navy 
OOP: $1.49

I wanted to share my Old Navy purchase, because (like above) there is an app you can use and I am not sure if everyone knows about it! Snap Appy is an Old Navy app that you can use to not only make purchases online, but score awesome coupons! Each week, they offer coupons for $5.00 off a $5.00 purchase, $5.00 off a $25.00 purchase and $15.00 off a $75.00 purchase. You will basically take a picture of the Old Navy logo and it will randomly give you a coupon or a random fact. You can spin the wheel 10 times a day. Once you win a $5 off $5 coupon though, you more than likely will not be able to get another in the same week. 

I used the $5.00 off a $5.00 purchase coupon to score the PJs above for only $1.49!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More