About

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Target runs + mail day!



I haven't posted a shopping trip lately...because I haven't done much shopping away from the computer :) I did make a Target run yesterday and today and wanted to share since there are 2 great deals! I went on my first Target trip with 2 coupons for $3.00 off the place mats. I was 99% sure they would "beep" so I didn't want to press my luck trying to use 4 or 6. I was right...they do beep. My cashier was nice enough to push the coupons through. Same thing happened on my second Target trip tonight. I still need 2 more place mats so I can only hope my 3rd trip is as successful! You'll notice there are 2 different styles of place mats. The first Target store only had tons of the tan kind. The second Target store only had tons of the red kind. I really   like the red ones, but that Target is a 25 minute drive, so not really worth it for 2 place mats. I am hoping my local store still has 2 of the tan place mats tomorrow when I can go back. I am thinking we'll use the red for the head table spots and the tans for the middle seating. :)

Target
OOP: $2.98 each trip (on a gift card)

Both trips are the exact same:

3 Juicy Juicy 8 count boxes $2.49 each
 -on sale buy 2 get 1 free (-$2.49)
 -used 2 $1.00 coupons available here (some stores will allow you to use a coupon on the free item. I didn't test it though since I knew I wanted to do the deal twice)
=$2.98

2 Threshold table place mats $3.00 each
 -used 2 $3.00 coupons available here 
=2 for FREE! 
**coupons will beep!


I haven't shared a mail day lately because it's been 1 or 2 freebies a day..and nothing too great. I LOVED this package I received yesterday so I wanted to share!

FREE Full Size Smashbox lip gloss - previously available here
FREE Jergens sample - previously available here

And....A few weeks ago I received an email from Vocalpoint saying I qualified for a free sample of Charmin wipes. I signed up and forgot all about it until I received this package yesterday! It was a free full size package of Charmin wipes and a cute towel that will be perfect for the kids! I never qualify for for freebies like this so I was super excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More