About

Monday, June 4, 2012

Shopping trips 6/3 - CVS & Wrapp App gift card runs

I haven't had a REALLY good CVS run in awhile I feel like! The ads have been pretty slim pickings for me lately, so I was excited to see the ad this week and plan out my trip! If it wasn't for some of the current P&G rebates available, I probably wouldn't have went to CVS this week. The rebates though help make for some great deals!

CVS:
OOP: $0.00 ($2.61 went on a previously earned gift card)
Savings of: $81.86
Will submit for 2 $10 mail in rebates

Transaction 1:
2 Starbucks Refreshers 2 for $3 and earn $1 ECB
 -used 2 $1.00 coupons previously available here
=$1.00 on a previously earned gift card and earned $1.00 ECB
Final Price - 2 for FREE!

Transaction 2:
Spend $30 on select items listed in the ad and earn $10 ECB
2 Gillette Mach3 disposable razors $11.79 each
 -used buy one get one free coupon from the Sunday paper (took off $11.79)
 -used $2.00 coupon from the Sunday paper
2 Venus disposable razors $11.79 each
 -used buy one get one free coupon from Sunday paper (took off $11.79)
 -used $2.00 coupon from the Sunday paper
 -used 2 $4 off $20 CVS coupons
 -used $11.00 ECB
=$.58 on a gift card and earned $10 ECB


I will also be submitting for a $10 rebate (you can find the form on Ebay - called "Thank you, mom" - spend $40 in one transaction and earn $10 prepaid Visa)
Final Price - $8.42 money maker after rebate!


Transaction 3:
My store had a sign above one of the toothbrushes I picked up that said it was included in the Spend $10, get $5 ECB deal. It was in fact not included and rang up $2.77 instead of $3.29 like the sign said. The cashier went ahead and forced my ECB for the deal though since the sign was incorrect.

2 Crest Pro Health mouth washes $5.99 each and earn $5 ECB (limit 2)
 -used 2 $1.00 coupons from a home mailer
=2 for FREE after ECB

Oral B toothbrush $2.77 and earn $2 ECB
 -used $1.00 CVS coupon
 -used $.75 coupon from a home mailer
=$.98 money maker after ECB!

Oral B Floss $2.77 and earn $2 ECB
 -used $.75 coupon from a home mailer
=$.02 after ECB

Spend $10 on select Crest products and earn $5 ECB
Crest 3D white toothpaste $4.19
 -used $1.00 coupon from a home mailer
Oral B toothbrush $3.29
 -used $.75 coupon from a home mailer
Oral B toothbrush $2.77 (had wrong sign)
 -used $.25 coupon from the Sunday paper
=$8.25 and earned $5 ECB

 -used $4 off $20 CVS coupon
 -used $15.99 ECB (and earned $19.00 ECB)

I will also be submitting for a $10 rebate (you can find the form on Ebay - called save more time. gas. money - spend $25 in one transaction and earn $10 prepaid Visa)

Final Price - $14 money maker after ECB and the mail in rebate!




I also made a trip to the mall today so I could use 4 of my free $5.00 gift cards from the Wrapp app! I picked up the following (price listed is after the free $5 gift card was used):

Baby Gap:
PJs for our daughter $4.99
Panties for our daughter $4.99
 *I was looking for items that would be free, but she wanted these 2 items so I gave in ;)

Sephora
Chap Stick - FREE!

H&M
Black dress - FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More