About

Friday, June 8, 2012

May spending vs. savings report - 68%

We were out of town 11 of the 31 days in May, so I didn't do much shopping. I had 31 total shopping trips in May - most of which were CVS and Meijer. Our food perks were expiring at Giant Eagle the last day in May, so we made a big shopping trip and used up our perks. That brought down my number a lot. That shopping trip I only saved 41% and spent $170!

Here are my results for May:

Total shelf cost - $660.96
Total saved with coupons - $242.88
Total saved with store sales - $209.22

Total spent in May - $212.31 (of which $170 was just one trip to Giant Eagle)


We have our sons birthday this month but I am still hoping to save back as much as possible and not spend anywhere near by $300 monthly budget amount.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More