About

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Staples shopping run 3/4 - all FREE after Easy Rebates

My husband and I have been soooo busy this week and have rarely been home so I haven't even had time to check out the sales this week at most stores. My husband wanted to go to Staples tonight though to get something for work & I knew they had 3 freebies, so I decided to pick them up!


All items are FREE after Easy Rebate. Easy Rebate is basically like a regular rebate but you can submit them online! They are EASY to submit (only takes a few minutes) & you can chose between receiving a check or a Paypal deposit . Staples rebates usually take around 6 weeks to receive back.

I spent $48.03 and will submit for $48.03 in rebates!


2 Staples copy paper $5.49 each - limit 2
2 HP Everyday 8.5x11 photo paper $8.99 each - limit 2
2 Staples Pastel copy paper $8.79 each - limit 2

The Easy Rebates sale is good Sunday, Monday & Tuesday only

2 comments:

Do you have to have a staples card to get the rewards? Also, are the rewards posted by the items, and is there a limit to how many you can purchase? Thanks!

Opps! I usually put the limit in the post:) limit is 2 on all 3 items. You do need a card but you can sign up for free in store

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More