About

Monday, March 19, 2012

Shopping Trips 3/18 - CVS, Meijer, Kroger & Babies R us

I had a very adventuress evening today with my shopping trips. As soon as I arrived at Bed, Bath & Beyond to return an item the tornado sirens started going off and they forced us all to go into the bathrooms or a candy closet. I was stuck in a candy closet for almost 30 minutes when they finally said anyone who wanted to leave could. There was probably 75 customers and employees cramped between the bathrooms, closet and a small hallway. I wanted to return my item so I waited around until they finally felt it was safe enough to open 2 registers to check people out. (over an hour after I originally arrived) I've been out shopping before when the tornado sirens have gone off, but this was the first time employees made everyone "go to safety". It was different to say the least lol. Once that was all done with, I was finally able to begin my shopping trips....

Babies R Us
OOP: $14.96
Savings of: $21.00

I wanted to use the BOGO Nuk coupon available here to purchase some new sippy cups for our kids for vacation. In my experience, it is very hard to find places that carry 24 month sippy cups (most are 6, 9 & 12) but I knew Babies R Us did. They also have NUK & Gerber Graduate items buy one get one 50% off right now. The BOGO coupon maxes out at $6 & the 2 packs are $8.99, so they aren't totally free. After the coupon & in store promotion, it makes each cup $1.87 which is a pretty good deal! I still have 1 more coupon, so I may go back and do the deal once more.

We usually buy Tommy Tippee cups, so I hope these work just as well!

4 Gerber Graduates 2 pack cups $8.99 each
 -2 sets 50% off with in store promotion
 -used 2 BOGO coupons available here (took off $6.00 each)
=$1.87 a cup!


Meijer
OOP: $2.64 & earned $3 OYNO
Savings of: $13.80


I had 2 Buy one get one free coupons for the Hubert's Lemonade and 2 $.75 off 1 coupons. Most of the time Meijer will accept both coupons on 2 items, and then sometimes (like today) the cashier will not. I always plan on them taking both, so my OOP here is $1.99 more than I originally thought. I told my husband he'll just have to pick me up 2 more bottles tomorrow at his work since I still have a BOGO coupon left :) If you haven't tried this lemonade I highly recommend it. It's delicious!

2 Scott's flushable wipes $1.99 each
 -used $.99 off 2 coupon previously available here (doubled to $1.98)
 -used $1.20 off 2 Mperk (no longer available?!)
=$.40 each!


4 Hubert's Lemonade $1.99 each
 -used Buy one get one free coupon available here - zip 33480
 -used 2 $.75 coupons available here - zip 33480 (doubled to $1.50 each)
=$.74 each!


3 Heluva Good Buffalo dips $1.29 each 
 -used 3 $1.00 coupons available here
=$.87 & earned $3 OYNO 
 *You can read about the Catalina deal here

 -used $2 OYNO from a previous purchase

Kroger
OOP: $1.14 & earned $4 OYNO
Savings of: $24.63

I wanted to take advantage of the Kraft Catalina one final time before it ended tonight & Kroger has the best deal on the Fresh Take & cooking cream. The Suave coupons say limit 2 per shopping trip, but I was told beforehand it was fine to use all 4 in the same transaction. There was a $1.00 off French's Dijon mustard coupon attached to the sample (pictured above) that the cashier scanned on accident while checking me out. She said the coupon scanned through & she was just going to use that instead of the $.30 coupon I had in my hand. She was completely confused by all my coupons & the manager helping her said it was fine. SIGH. Even though the $1.00 coupon saved an additional $.40, I would have rather used the $.30 coupon since I used my ink to print it lol :)

2 Yoplait Lactose free yogurts $.60 each 
 -used 2 $.30 coupons available here (doubled to $.60 each)
=2 for FREE!


Kraft Mac & Cheese cup $1.19
 -used FREE ecoupon won on the March madness instant win game
=FREE!


Mega Event Items: Prices listed are AFTER instant savings:
4 Kraft Fresh Take $1.79 each
 -used 2 $1.50 off 2 coupons available here
=$4.16


4 Suave Everlasting Sunshine shampoos $.96 each
 -used 4 $.50 coupons available here (doubled to $.96 each)
=4 for FREE!


French's yellow Mustard $1.19
 -used $1.00 coupon from sample packet pictured
=$.19


Philly Cooking Cream $1.79
 -used $1.00 coupon available in my Kraft First Taste account
=$.79

 -used $4.00 OYNO & earned $4.00 OYNO from purchasing 5 Kraft items


CVS
OOP: $7
Savings of: $15.02


I decided to pay the $7 OOP instead of using gift cards or ECB since I will be submitting for a $12 rebate on the Neosporin anyway.

I forgot I had a $3/$15 coupon, so I am going to go back tomorrow and use that on the Playtex deal I believe!

Neosporin trial pack $12
 -used $5 coupon available here
 -will submit for $12 mail in rebate available here
=$5 MONEY MAKER!

Suave Keratin shampoo $3
 -used FREE coupon previously available to request here
=FREE!


2 Carefree $1.00 each
 -used 2 $1.00 coupons from the 3/18 Sunday paper
=2 for FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More