About

Friday, March 9, 2012

Meijer Run 3/9 - OOP: $.02 Savings of: $13.39

(not pictured: Icee)

I needed to get a few things for dinner tonight & I am being as cheap as possible for the next 2 months because of vacation, so I decided to use both of our $5 off a $5 purchase Mperks. I originally wanted to get the few things we needed for dinner, chicken & 2 packages of Scott flushable wipes. The chicken was all in huge packages and was $7+ and they were totally out of the flushable wipes, so I had to rethink my plans. I also had a $2 OYNO I wanted to use, but decided to save it for next week.

I think I did REALLY good thinking on my feet! That doesn't always happen ;)

Transaction 1:
OOP: $.02
Savings of: $6.92

Vidalia onion $.95


Chocolate Milk $3.69


Kraft Home style mac & cheese $1.88
 -used $.75 coupon available here (doubled to $1.50)
=$.38

 -used the $5.00 off a $5.00 purchase Mperk

Transaction 2
OOP: $0.00
Savings of: $6.47

When I checked out I only had $4.76. in products. I was at the self checkout, so the only thing around me was cups, candy and gum. I decided to just buy a $.99 cup and get an Icee.

Cilantro $.89


Fountain cup $.99


Kraft Home style mac & cheese $1.99
 -use the $.75 coupon available here (only went through for $.75 since my total was brought to $0.00 with it)
=$.38

ChiChi tortillas $1.99

 -used $5.00 off a $5.00 purchase Mperk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More