About

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Still available - Avis Car Rental - Intermediate SUV only $22 a night/$159 a week


I thought I would remind everyone that this is still available for anyone needing to rent a car. I just used this code to book our car while we are in FL. For the week we are paying $159 for a intermediate SUV compared to $188.99 for a subcompact car!


If you are thinking about renting a SUV for a trip or for leisure, you may want to head over to Avis.com. Right now, you can score an Intermediate SUV from $22 a night or $159 a week (or a standard SUV for $25 a night). You'll just need to use Avis discount AWD S767700 to see the discounted rate. A Saturday night rental is REQUIRED to receive the $22 nightly rate. 

I have tried a bunch of different dates and I was able to get the $22 rate each time. I have heard there are black out dates though. Rental must be picked up by 6/30/12. This code can be used to pick up SUV at airport locations also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More