About

Monday, February 6, 2012

New $1 off 2 Right Guard printable - check your CVS clearance!


Coupons.com just released a new $1 off 2 Right Guard Total Defense 5 anti perspirant, deodorant, body wash or bar coupon. You may be able to find clearance Right Guard Total Defense deodorant at your local CVS for around $1.14. Pair the clearance with the new $1.00 off 2 coupon and you'll score a great deal on Right Guard!

When I was at CVS yesterday, my store still had 5-6 of the clearance Right Guard Total Defense on the shelf!

I have heard some people are receiving $2 ECB when they purchase the Right Guard deodorant that is on clearance, but when I did the deal last week I did not receive any ECB. If you do receive the ECB it would be a nice little bonus :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More