About

Monday, February 6, 2012

Giant Eagle midnight run - 4 Brawny paper towels


I decided to take a midnight run to Giant Eagle to pick up 10 more Ragu's. I had 2 more $1.25 off 3 and 1 $.50 off 1 coupons. I guess the sale ended at midnight though :( I checked the GE Facebook page to make sure and it said it was to end on 2/4. Guess my store kept it up through Sunday. I'm kicking myself a little because I considered going while my husband finished up watching the Super Bowl, but decided to wait...booo!

I was happy to see they had restocked the Brawny paper towels though! They were out of stock when I went this morning. So, I picked up 4

4 Brawny paper towels $1
 -used 4 $.55 coupons available here (doubled to $1.00 each)
=4 for FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More