About

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kroger - Pampers prints boxes $6.99 (originally $19.99)

YAY! It looks like the Pampers prints price cut has taken affect in Columbus! I found the boxes on clearance for $6.99 on Monday. These boxes were originally $19.99! If you have a Kroger nearby, you may want to check to see if your store still has some in stock. At the store I went to, they were not marked with the sale price - but when I scanned it at a price checker it showed $6.99.

There was a $2.00 coupon in the most recent P&G insert or there is a $1.00 Ecoupon available on Kroger.com that you can clip.

I purchased a size 4 box and used $1.00 coupon. That made each diaper almost $.11. $.10 and below is considered a "stock up" price for diapers. So, if you have the $2.00 coupon, or get a box with size 1, 2 or 3 you will be getting the diapers for LESS than $.10 a diaper!

1 comments:

I cant find them at my kroger I think they are gone already but I got them for 1.65 a box @target!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More