About

Saturday, June 11, 2011

A few small shopping trips

I ran to a few stores today to get some last minute deals before they all end. I didn't end up taking any pictures...because really, it wouldn't have been to exciting :)


I ran to Staples to use the **HOT** $3.00 off ANY purchase coupon before it expires tomorrow. I had to go to 2 different stores because the coupon does state 1 per customer per day. Luckily, I had a Staples by me twice while I was running around :)
I purchased 2 6 pack Bounty paper towels at $4.99 each (1 at each store)
I used 2 $3.00 off ANY purchase coupon available here
I also used 2 $1.00 off any Bounty paper towels coupon from the P&G Everyday Savings booklet (no longer available)
FINAL COST - 1.98 for 12 rolls of paper towels! (that works out to .17 a roll!)

I still need some garage sale stickers, but I couldn't believe they were almost $7.00 a pack! I have $4.50 in Staples rewards so it looks like I will be using that with another $3.00 coupon tomrorow :)



I also ran to Target to pick up a few things. Of course, the shelves had been TOTALLY cleared of the Nivea Men's Body wash. This would have been .04 each after coupons. Instead i got the following:

Nivea Men's Sensitive shave gel 2.74
 -used 2.00 off 1 coupon (no longer available to print)
 -used 1.00 off 1 coupon from a Target beauty mailer (no longer available)
OVERAGE OF .26

Eggs 1.49
 -used FREE eggs coupons I received in the mail

2 Degree men's travel deodorant .97 each
 -used 2 1.00 off 1 Degree men's deodorant (no longer available to print)
OVERAGE OF .03 EACH

I also purchased a pool for our kids. We had 2, but one recently got a hole in it. I found a cute one for $30.00 that has a slide and sprays water. I am always out to find the best deal though, so i will be looking online to see if i can find anything as neat, cheaper. haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More