About

Monday, November 24, 2014

Sleep Number IQ experience thanks to Smiley360


I had the chance to head to our local Sleep Number store and try out the SleepIQ technology thanks to Smiley360. Oh my goodness...these beds were amazing!

I have 2 friends that have sleep numbers and they always rave about them. I have always wanted one but they are pricey! We headed out to the sleep number store and I was so excited to try it out and get my number. I was amazed at how perfect the bed was! It was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in and it was so easy to find your number. The employee was extrememly helpful and kind even though we had 2 crazy toddlers with us:) I was also shocked at how accurate the number was! The SleepIQ technology allows you to measure your breathing rate, heart rate and movement to track how you’re sleeping. It seems like it would really help you learn how you are sleeping and how to get a better nights sleep by adjusting your number when need be. It was perfect and I didn't want to leave....but shopping with 2 kids I guess it was time to go :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More