About

Monday, November 24, 2014

My recent Walmart shopping trips - lots of clearance finds + FREE Glade Wax Melt warmer & Energizer batteries after rebates!


If you have been around my blog for awhile you may know I am not really a Walmart shopper. I actually don't think I shopped there at all while living in Kentucky in DC (so the last 2 years!). But.....they have pulled me in recently with some of their clearance! In the picture above are my last 2 Walmart trips. I am still finding Halloween clearance items so make sure to keep an eye out in your local stores. If you find something, it should ring up 90% off the retail price!

Breakdown:
Glade Wax Melt Warmer $9.93
 -used the $5.00 coupon available here
=$4.93 OOP
Once I got home I submitted for the $3.00 rebate via ibotta (and also scored a $2.00 Glade Walmart bonus!)
I also submitted for a $5.00 virtual prepaid card
Final price - $5.07 money maker!

2 Energizer 8-count AA batteries $5.97 each (look for specially marked packages that offer a free $10 Walmart egift card when you purchase 2)
 -used 2 $1.50 coupons available here
=$8.94 & submitted for the $10 egift card!

Non Halloween hair ties and head wraps $.02 each (clearance)

Halloween hair bows $.10 each (clearance)

2 pack belts $1.00 (clearance - select styles)

Boys ribs hoodie $1.00 (clearance)

infant toddler Halloween clothing ranged from $.40-.75 (clearance)

Large bag of candy $.89 (look for the bags that include Skittles - the bags that only have M&Ms are still $8.98)


Shopping clearance at Walmart can be difficult. Although they have clearance sections, these items were all mixed in with the regular priced items. I believe only 1 or 2 items had a clearance price tag on them. I also price check A LOT when browsing for clearance to see if an item is cheaper than the price on the tag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More