About

Friday, July 26, 2013

Meijer run 7/26 + summer clearance

(sorry for the blurry pic!)

I had a $10 OYNO that was expiring today so I headed out to Meijer! I didn't really need anything so I decided to use the coupon to pick up some beach toys for our kids. Although most items are only marked 25%-50% off, there is still some good deals when you combine with the 15% off mperk available through Saturday!

This was also the first time I attempted to use a Target store coupon. Surprisingly, I had no issues using it!

Prices listed below are after the 5% or 15% mperk was applied

Meijer
OOP: $1.59
Savings of: $28.44

3 Right Guard sports $1.94 each
 -used $3.00 off 3 coupon available here
 -plus used $2.00 Target store coupon available here (I could have used 2 of these and gotten all the deodorants free, but I didn't have enough printed)
=$.27 each

blue water raft $1.69 (clearance)

2 pail and shovels $.08 each (clearance)

5 piece sand play kit $.24 ( clearance)

2 3 piece sand kits $1.27 each (clearance)

2 Aqua buddies water toys $2.12 each (clearance)

bird swim ring $1.91 (clearance)

 -used $10.00 OYNO from a previous transaction

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More