About

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Kroger Run - FREE Dove shampoo after Catalina & new Silk Saving Star promo!


I made a trip to Kroger this evening to pick up a few freebies I had ecoupons for and to try out the free Dove deal!

There is currently a Catalina running for Dove Shampoo, Conditioner and styling products through 8/7:
Buy 2, get $3 OYNO
Currently, the Catalina is printing when you buy ONE Dove Shampoo or Conditioner! I can not promise that this will last until the end of the Catalina date but it may be worth a shot if you are at Kroger anyway! Even sweeter there is a coupon that you can pair with it to turn it into a small money maker!

Saving Star also added a new ecoupon - Spend $15 on any Silk refrigerated half gallons and earn $5 cash back! My kids LOVE the Fruit & Protein drinks so this is the perfect time "stock up"!

Dove Conditioner $3.49
 -used the $1.00 coupon available here
=$2.49 & earned $3.00 OYNO!

2 Silk Fruit & Protein $3.99 each
 -used 2 $1.00 coupons available here
=$2.99 each & I have $7.98 toward my Saving Star goal

Tostitos salsa $3.28
 -used FREE ecoupon previously available here
=FREE

Orville Redenbacher Pop Crunch $2.99
 -used FREE ecoupon previously available here
=FREE!



(Thanks for the Dove info, I heart Kroger)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More