About

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Shopping Trips 11/2 - Meijer & Kroger + Mail Day

Kroger:
OOP: $7.44
Savings of: $11.56

When I planned my trip for Kroger, I thought I would be receiving back a $3.00 OYNO for the Pillsbury Crescent Rolls. Once I checked out (and didn't receive it) I remembered the OYNO was for Pillsbury Biscuits...whoops! At least I am now stocked up on rolls for our easy pasta nights ;)

If you are looking to pick up cheap Halloween items for next year, the Kroger I went to currently had everything at 50% off.

Prices listed below are AFTER mega discount:
6 Pillsbury Crescent rolls $1.38 each
 -used 2 $.55 off 3 peelies found on the product (doubled to $1.00 each)
 (There is also a $.40 off 3 coupon available here)
=$1.05 each

2 Jet-Puffed marshmallows $.69 each
 -used the $.50 off 2 coupon available here (doubled to $1.00)
=$.19 each

2 Cool Whip $.89 each
 -used the $1.00 off 2 coupon available here
=$.39 each


The Meijer I went to currently has all Halloween decor/costumes at 75% off. Candy was 50%. Before you head there, make sure to clip the 10% off general merchandise Mperk (only valid through 11/3) I forgot to clip it before heading out tonight:(

Meijer
OOP: $10.03

Ghost stakes $.37

Ghost Bell $.99

12 Yankee candle tealights $2.49

3 Kraft blocked cheese $3.09 each
 -1 FREE with current in store promo (buy 2, get one free)
 -plus used $1.00 off 2 coupon available here
=$1.73 each
*best deal I have seen in a while on blocked cheese


My mail days have been BORING lately! I think the last freebie I received was back on 10/25! Today though I received:

Travel Alaska guide - available here (we are thinking of doing an Alaskan cruise next spring, so I wanted to get an idea on what to expect:))

FREE Colonial candle - previously available here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More