About

Friday, November 9, 2012

My Shopping trips 11/9 - $48 Steam Mop @ Home Depot (regularly $130) & money making John Frieda at CVS!


EDIT - I used a 10% off Lowe's coupon to make this $43.20!

This is one of those purchases that we didn't NEED.....but it was such a good deal I couldn't say no. :) We are currently just using the old "mop & bucket" so I thought it may be time to upgrade! I can't guarantee you will find this item for the sale price at every store, but it seems that more stores have it on sale than not.

Home Depot currently has the Hoover Twin Tank Steam Mop for only $48.00 -  in store only! This item is listed as $129.99 on the Home Depot website, so you will not be able to order online and pick up in store. For me, I found this on the main front aisle on an endcap, rather than with all the other mopping/vacuum items. This same Steam Mop is currently selling for $99.00 on Amazon, so I think the $48.00 in store deal is an AWESOME price! I am wondering if this is a Black Friday ad item since the price difference is SO much?!



I also ran to CVS to test out this money making deal! The trial size John Frieda shampoo and conditioner are generating the $5 ECB! You can find these in the regular hair care aisle. Your deal would look like this:

2 John Frieda trial size shampoo/conditioner $1.49 each
=$2.98 & earn $5.00 ECB
Final Price - $2.02 money maker!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More