About

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Kmart - doubling $2.00 coupons through 11/18?! (CONFIRMED in Cincinnati area)

((Not pictured - 2 BIC Mark it markers - I left them at the store...whoops!))


I went to Kmart today to pick up my LeapPads that I posted about here earlier today. If you look closely, you'll notice there is one green and one pink. The Kmart I had placed my order at only had 1 of the green's, so they gave me the pink for the same price! Please note - the pink is NOT on sale for $39.99, it is still $79.99 in store and online.

Since I was making a trip into Kmart anyway, I decided to test the Super Doubles some areas are having. Not every area in the country in participating, but I can say it IS working in the Cincinnati area. I went to the store in Newport, KY, so I would assume all Kmart's in the Cincinnati region would also be participating. The super doubles event is only running through today, Sunday, November 18th. You will have to spend $30 BEFORE coupons for any $2.00 coupons to double. I am not sure if just 5 coupons are doubling (it has previously been 10) but I would probably stick to 5 just to play it safe. I asked at the service desk when I picked up my LeapPads if they are doubling $2.00 coupons and the cashier said no, only up to $1.00. So, I'm not sure calling your store would provide much information on if your store is included :)

If you are unaware what Super Doubles is, it basically means Kmart will double coupon up to $2.00 (so a $2.00 coupon becomes $4.00).

I didn't want to spend a lot OOP, so I only had 2 $2.00 coupons to test the deal with. My items are VERY random and some were not an amazing deal. I was just trying to get my total above $30 (but keep my OOP low) to see if my $2.00 coupons would double. :)

KMART
OOP: $11.71 (includes $1.00 donation)

2 BIC Mark it markers $3.99
 -used 2 $2.00 coupons available here (both doubled to $3.99)
-2 for FREE

2 Gerber Biscuits $2.39 each
 -used $.75 off 2 coupon from a home mailer (doubled to $1.50)
=$1.64 each

2 Gerber yogurt melts $2.50 each
 -used $.75 off 2 coupon from a home mailer (doubled to $1.50)
=$1.75 each

spray bottle $1.99

2 Glade Expressions $5.94 each
 -used FREE coupon received from BzzAgent
 -plus used $4.00 coupon from BzzAgent
=1 for FREE & 1 for $1.94

Triscuit $2.50
 -used FREE coupon previously available
=FREE

$1.00 donation to St. Jude

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More