About

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sears winter clothing clearance - all winter clearance items $1.99!


Sears is now hosting their winter clearance event in store! This means all winter clothing clearance is only $1.99. This includes men's, women's, kid's/baby and junior's! I checked out 2 stores today and although there wasn't as much as their was last year for the summer clearance event, I was able to find 9 items. Please note - not ALL clearance items will ring up $1.99. It was just select racks throughout the store but all the racks had signs up them showing which items were part of the $1.99 sale.

2 Carter's boys long sleeve tees $1.99 each
3 ToughSkins boys sweats $1.99 each
2 women's tops $1.99 each
2 men's pajama pants $1.99 each

I also has 2 coupons that were mailed to me (20% back in points & 15% off) and I was able to use both coupons (one at each store) on these items.

My out of pocket for 9 items was $17.01 and I earned almost $4 in points!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More