About

Monday, October 21, 2013

Kroger - FREE Degree/Dove deodorant after catalinas!


You can pick up FREE Dove or Degree deodorant at Kroger right now! We currently have 2 Catalina's that are overlapping through 10/23:

Through 10/23:
Buy 2 Degree or Dove deodorants and earn $2.00 OYNO 

Through 12/4:
Buy 2 Degree or Dove deodorants and earn $1.50 OYNO

You can mix and match and still receive the Catalina (like I did pictured above). Prices vary slightly by store but my breakdown is as follows:

1 Degree $2.59
 -used the $1.00 coupon from the 9/29 Sunday paper
1 Dove $2.69
 -used the $1.00 coupon from the 9/29 Sunday paper
=$3.28 OOP & earned $3.50 OYNO

Remember, this deal only goes through 10/23 so make sure to head out soon if interested!


I had a coupon for a free Stonyfield Greek Yogurt and a coupon for a free Idahoan potatoes that I used to score both of those items for free! I also used the free fruitwater ecoupon from the last Freebie Friday promotion!

1 comments:

I am about to head to Kroger!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More