About

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Kohls Run 8/17 OOP: $9.23 for 5 items (3 stackable coupons through 8/18)


I am not usually a Kohls shopper, but I had 3 great coupons that when combined together would score an awesome deal. You will be able to combine all 3 coupons through 8/18!

I had a $10 off a $30 purchase coupon I received after making a purchase at Staples. As far as I know, this coupon will print with ANY purchase (I actually made a return first and still received the coupon)

You can head over to the Kohls Facebook page and be emailed a coupon good for $10 off your next kids clothing purchase of $25 or more - valid through 8/18. Next, head over here and you will be able to print a coupon good for 15% off your total purchase - valid through 8/18.

Kohls:
OOP: $9.23
Savings of: $66.77

Boys toddler polo $4.20 (clearance)
Boys toddler shorts $4.20 (clearance)
3 Girls long sleeve tees $7.49 each
 -used $10 off a $30 purchase coupon from Staples
 -used $10 off a $25 kids clothing purchase coupon available here
 -used 15% off your total purchase coupon available here (took off $1.64)


I have 1 more $10 off $30 coupon so I think I make another run for some more inexpensive clothing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More