About

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Meijer run 6/25



Meijer
OOP: $105.99 ($105.95 was the Visa gift card)
Savings of: $11.00
Earned $10 OYNO & $5.75 back from ibotta

I wanted to share my shopping trip today so I could remind everyone about the Meijer Visa gift card promotion and ibotta!

Through 7/10, Meijer is offering $10 OYNO when you buy $100 or more in Visa gift cards! The $100 gift cards do have a $5.95 activation fee, but after you figure in the OYNO it is still a $4.05 money maker! We are getting passports this week for vacation, so I decided to pick up a couple of the Visa gift cards over the last few days to pay for the passports and earn a little extra money! :)
**If you decide to take advantage of this offer, you can NOT purchase $100 gift card and redeem a previous $10 OYNO in the same transaction. If you do, you will not receive another $10 OYNO.

2 weeks ago I received a bonus offer from ibotta for a free $5 when I redeemed ANY offer! I completely forgot about the bonus until I received an email today so I decided to pick up one of the ibotta offers when I was at Meijer so I could score the $5 bonus! If you are new to ibotta, head over here to learn more and sign up! It's a great way to earn money on purchases you are already making!

Transaction 1:
$100.00 Visa gift card + $5.95 activation fee
Earned $10 OYNO

Transaction 2:
Carrots $.99

Meijer Organics corn $1.25

Silk Fruit & Protein $3.59
 -used $1.00 coupon available here
 -submitted receipt on ibotta to earn $.75 back + $5.00 bonus

steaks $5.21

 -used $10.00 OYNO from a previous transaction

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More